Welcome

Welcome! My name is Nikki, I am the wife of a wonderful husband, and the mother of two very kissable children. In 2010, both of our children were diagnosed with Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease. That is why I am writing this blog. I'm writing our story because despite the life that I have been given, I have hope. A beautiful everlasting hope. Let me share my story with you and how the Gospel has given me this hope.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Gift for You


If you received a card from us today when you went in to your appointment and are now looking at this post, I am honored! The reason why your child was given the card and some stickers is simple: we want to share our joy and peace. This is a way that we can serve your family while you find yourselves in similar circumstances. And yes, I really did pray for you and your child!

The scripture quoted in the card is one of my favorites. I know what it's like to have appointment after appointment wondering when I'm going to hear some good news.  When I lift up my anxiety to the Lord, He gives me peace. Eternal peace, I have peace with God and that alone gives me peace about my current circumstances.

2 comments:

  1. Nikki...I absolutely love that you are doing this...such an awesome, awesome idea!!!!! Please let us know if we can help in anyway!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete